There’s a first time for everything…here are a few of our most recent “firsts.”
1) First time giving into the girls’ constant begging to sleep together in the same bed. It was so cute! 2) First time Nadia helped Tanner change the oil in the car. She loves to tinker with things and figure out how they work. She’s truly our little Tinkerbelle! 3) First time caring for my mom after she’s gone through major surgery. It’s been emotional to see her hurting, but it’s been an honor for my dad and siblings and I to care for her just as lovingly as she’s always cared for us. We love you, Mom!
4) First time hiring an arborist to come and give us an opinion on the HUGE tree in our backyard. Prognosis: it’s dying and needs to be cut down. Cost: $3,000!!!! Really?! Do you know how many fun things I could buy with that kind of money?!?!?!!? It’s just going to have to stay dead in our backyard for a while. 😦
5) First time being more than 37 weeks pregnant.
6) First time “progressing” toward labor while at home and not the hospital. Doctor said last night I’m 2 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. That would explain the yuckiness I’ve been feeling the last week or so. Hopefully it won’t be long now! 🙂
7) First time preparing for a new baby while living at this house. Our home is excited to welcome Titus James soon. We’ll keep you all posted!
Have a great weekend! Enjoy your family, and count your many blessings!